Règles de confidentialité
This website is a trading style of ListGlobally and operated by ListGlobally (hereinafter ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’).
This policy is to notify you of:
- what personal information we gather about you,
- how the information is collected,
- how the information is used and dealt with,
- how the information about you is protected and
- other important details about the data you provide.
Information Collection and Use
We gather personal information from our site visitors when they willingly and voluntarily submit it through web forms.
When you submit an inquiry about the property of interest you are required to provide your Name, Email and Phone number. Once you provide this information you are no longer anonymous to us. We use this information to forward it directly to house owner/real estate agency and connect you with each other for the future deal.
In order to get updates about newly added properties you subscribe to our newsletter service and are required to provide your Name and Email as personal data. It allows us to add you to our mailing list and reach out to you with further news and updates.
Cookies are files stored on your computer which allow us to provide you with more customized content according to your needs and preferences.
When you access in anyway our website we automatically receive information about your Web browser, IP address, other info from cookies, pages you visited and save it all in log file. It allows us to analyze our website usage, trends and users who visit our site.
Disclosure of Information
In general, we collect and use your information to communicate with you and operate our services. This may include forwarding your data to third parties such as home owners or real estate agencies to let you proceed with the deal.
We are committed to protecting your personal information as your privacy is important to us. We will share your personal information outside the public areas only in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers. It maybe feed accelerators, real estate agencies or any other partners who are eligible to obtain and transfer your data to the end home owner.
- Partners with whom ListGlobally can conduct business. ListGlobally can share your personal information to any third party partner as necessary to offer products or services provided by this partner.
- Legal obligation or protection from harm. We can disclose your personal information if we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- Merger or sale. Your personal information may be transferred along with the business if ListGlobally is involved in any merger, sale or acquisition of its part or in full. It also will take effect in case of bankruptcy, liquidation etc.
We always strive to ensure security, integrity and privacy of your personal information submitted to our sites. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
However, we have taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us including but not limited to the software and equipment installed to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of any personal data.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
Links to other sites
Concerns and Issues